<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Friday, March 21, 2008

blink & you miss a sprint


Running is like mouthwash; if you can feel the burn, it's working.

Today's song is damn cool, her own composition.


♥

All right, let me update.

Today I went for SPORTS HEATS. To be honest, this is my second time taking part in sports day events only. The first time was 4x100m and 4x400m(which I was in fact jogging and DIED) last year.

I feel more accomplished this year! I ran 200m heats and 4x400m finals. Shit you know what, the lactic acid is getting into me. My thighs and butt hurt now. hahaha. (how's a week of muscle ache + muscle ache + more muscle ache??!?!?) this is the fatefulwonderful week. and I have no idea why I still skip so much even when I have intense triple muscle ache. It's like common sense right, skip some more, MORE MUSCLE ACHE. I'm such a pervert, haha. (Ken will agree)

Anyway sprinted for 200m and I got 3rd in my heats. I was in lane 7. So that makes up my fav number - 37 okay randommm. It has been so long since I last sprinted. maybe last year?? That's why the lactic acid suffocated my legs tdy. Aye but I realise I like running short distances like 100m and 200m a lot(:

Actually I totally didn't want to run 4x400m 'cause I thought I would die of exhaustion. BUT somehow, after the 200m run, I suddenly had the urge to run more
ya, so I got enthu and I wanted to run more than anything yep and all of a sudden, THERE WERE TOO MANY PEOPLE HAHAHA. Me, Cherie, Dan, Elea(complain headache), Julia, Abby and Pek. That's like an extra of 3 people. Julia and Pek just finished their 1.5km so we thought they would be tired.

Eventually Julia ran with Cherie, Dan and me! I was second runner, I like to cut the line. haha! Actually I love being the first runner 'cause I kinda like reacting to the starting gun/whistle/"GO" thing
oh gosh so weird so pervertic, hahah. But didn't want to start tdy 'cause I think I'll pull the whole team down. Oh oh considering that we all NEVER train at all, we didn't get last or second last and that's such a fantastic accomplishment(: yay people you rock. 4DG rock.

I ran faster this year compared to last year. I feel a sense of satisfaction man(: Sports day is in 2 weeks. Aw I can't wait.

Happy Birthday Yyann! Love you loads!


HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY

EVERYONE.

Since Monday, I have been looking forward to tml. holidayyy!

DOUBLE HAPPINESS

it signifies a lot, it's more than just a Good Friday. (: